Wednesday 17 August 2011

Re-design Commission

Hi...Here is the re-design commission I mentioned. I changed the white diamond for a champagne diamond and re-sized the ring to an M.
 Before pictures are the previous post. The customer was really happy with her new ring and put it on immediately (a good sign I think) She liked it so much that she asked me to make her a slightly smaller ring to complement  this one using the original white diamond. So, If she's happy, I'm happy :)
This is just a quick post. Ive been at work today...Tomorrow and Friday will be spent in the workshop working on another new range..The complete opposite to what I have been doing! I will post this weekend. Bye for now :) x

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Love your style..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really appreciate that, and you're the first person to comment on my blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete