Friday 1 July 2011

New Designers and Price list of Work on Display

Hi there
All is going great at New Designers. I have met some fantastic people and seen some amazing work...and still with 2 more days left! I have had some really wonderful feedback on my jewellery (at the Sheffield Hallam stand...Top floor, very far right corner) and a few enquiries on prices, so I will leave a price list at the end of this post for all pieces that are currently on display at New Designers. If you want a commission at this very moment in time, my turnaround will only be between 2-3 weeks, or if anyone really wants a piece to take home there and then, i will be doing that from Saturday afternoon for the last few hours of New Designers.
i will be posting pictures of us there later next week and I will list my fave designers from the event(if there's enough room on my blog!)

A big thank you to everyone for taking the time to look at my work x

Jewellery Price List:

Contrast Lariat with one 2mm white lab diamond- £120

Erosion Brooch, silver plated with sterling silver granulation and one 2mm white lab diamond- £90

Contrast Rings with one 2mm champagne lab diamond(set of two)-£110

Chunky Erosion necklace, silver plated with sterling silver granulation and one 2mm champagne lab diamond set in 9ct gold-£70

Erosion Earrings, all sterling silver with one 2mm champagne diamond in each-£45 pair (these are a matching pair with slight differences)

Sterling Silver and 9ct gold granulation ring with a 1ct white lab diamond, coupled with a single band and gold and silver granulation-£250 pair of rings. note= This pair can be made completely in sterling silver for £170


As with all my jewellery, it can be custom made completely to your own requirements..No job is too big or small.

*Prices may be subject to change after New Designers*

Thank you for your interest, I'm very grateful for all your support. Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment